Salford Connexions help young people aged 16 – 18 to move into new education, training and employment opportunities.
Our service includes
- Careers information, advice and guidance
- CV writing, job searches, applications and interview support
- Local opportunities including apprenticeships, traineeships and training courses
- Referrals to partner agencies for specialist support
The Connexions Service is available from a range of venues in Salford including:
- Pendleton Gateway
- Walkden Gateway
- Little Hulton Library
- Swinton Gateway
- Eccles Gateway
- Irlam Library
- Cadishead Library
Please call us on 0161 393 4500 to arrange an appointment with your local adviser or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find your nearest centre
We are really pleased to be delivering services in Salford and look forward to working with our clients and partners to develop the Connexions service further
Want to get in touch?
Please feel free to get in touch - we'll try to respond as quickly as possible.
* note: all fields are required.